Mediawiki Developers

Michael Rhodes
Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times before, but I'm looking for a
mediawiki developer to make a few custom extensions. Does anyone have any
interest or recommendations? Would pay per hour or extension.

Re: Mediawiki Developers

aretai aretai
Hi,

How much per hour/ extension. How you are gonna pay?

Regards,
Aretai

On 2/12/07, Michael Rhodes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times before, but I'm looking for a
> mediawiki developer to make a few custom extensions. Does anyone have any
> interest or recommendations? Would pay per hour or extension.
>
> Thanks,

Re: Mediawiki Developers

Jim R. Wilson
Employing an unbiased third-party to hold the money in escrow is a good idea
- though they of course charge a percentage.

-- Jim

On 2/12/07, aretai aretai <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How much per hour/ extension. How you are gonna pay?
>
> Regards,
> Aretai
>

> On 2/12/07, Michael Rhodes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times before, but I'm looking for a
> > mediawiki developer to make a few custom extensions. Does anyone have
> any
> > interest or recommendations? Would pay per hour or extension.
> >
> > Thanks,

Re: Mediawiki Developers

Kasimir Gabert
Post up your prices, and what you want the extensions to be (are they
simple hooks, or does it require rewriting a few thousand lines of
code?).

Kasimir

On 2/12/07, Jim Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Employing an unbiased third-party to hold the money in escrow is a good idea
> - though they of course charge a percentage.
>
> -- Jim
>
> On 2/12/07, aretai aretai <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > How much per hour/ extension. How you are gonna pay?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Aretai
> >

> > On 2/12/07, Michael Rhodes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times before, but I'm looking for a
> > > mediawiki developer to make a few custom extensions. Does anyone have
> > any
> > > interest or recommendations? Would pay per hour or extension.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > --

Kasimir Gabert

Re: Mediawiki Developers

Bugzilla from sy1234@gmail.com
On 2/12/07, Jim Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Employing an unbiased third-party to hold the money in escrow is a good idea
> - though they of course charge a percentage.

Rentacoder might be a good resource to use..