[Mediawiki] - Logo

Pierre Labrecque
Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to have a different logo on some
specific page (ex : pages in a specific category). If yes, how ?

Thanks in advance !

Pierre

Re: [Mediawiki] - Logo

Platonides
Pierre labrecque wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if it's possible to have a different logo on some
> specific page (ex : pages in a specific category). If yes, how ?
>
> Thanks in advance !
>
> Pierre

That could be done using javascript.

Re: [Mediawiki] - Logo

Scheid, Bernhard
You may also use CSS in combination with the class names in the body tag of each page (see the HTML source code). Here you have a class "page-[pagename]". You can override the standard logo with something like ".page-[pagename] #p-logo a {background-image: url(...)}" (if I remember correctly) in, say, MediaWiki:Common.css. I did not try that, so it might need a more sophisticated cascading (see how the logo is defined in main.css in your skin directory).

hth

Bernhard

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----