Mediawiki doesn't run with apache-ssl/php4

Mediawiki doesn't run with apache-ssl/php4

MediaWiki-l.20.stefan817
Hi,
I run a mediawiki 1.5.6 on debian-LAMP in an intranet and everything works
fine.
Now I want to do the same with https and an apache-ssl-server.
*Every* page should be displayed using https and the apache-ssl.
The apache-ssl itself works fine, too.
But phpinfo is not parsed by it...
Where is the main-trigger for running PHP4 with apache-ssl?
Or what else have I to do? Perhaps I forgot to install something?
My config: apache 1.3.33, php4.3.10-16, MySQL 4.0.24, debian 3.1
Cheerio
Stefan

Re: Mediawiki doesn't run with apache-ssl/php4

Willy, Andrew
Did you add php4 to the modules.conf for apache ssl?

Andrew

I run a mediawiki 1.5.6 on debian-LAMP in an intranet and everything works
fine.
Now I want to do the same with https and an apache-ssl-server.
*Every* page should be displayed using https and the apache-ssl.
The apache-ssl itself works fine, too.
But phpinfo is not parsed by it...
Where is the main-trigger for running PHP4 with apache-ssl?
Or what else have I to do? Perhaps I forgot to install something?
My config: apache 1.3.33, php4.3.10-16, MySQL 4.0.24, debian 3.1
Cheerio
Stefan

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to [hidden email] - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.