I fill the form and when I submit I have this error:
* PHP 4.3.10: ok
* Warning: PHP's register_globals option is enabled. MediaWiki will work
correctly, but this setting increases your exposure to potential security
vulnerabilities in PHP-based software running on your server. You should
disable it if you are able.
* PHP server API is apache; ok, using pretty URLs (index.php/Page_Title)
* Have XML / Latin1-UTF-8 conversion support.
* PHP's memory_limit is 8M. If this is too low, installation may fail!
Attempting to raise limit to 20M... ok.
* Have zlib support; enabling output compression.
* Turck MMCache installed
* Found GNU diff3: /usr/bin/diff3.
* Found ImageMagick: /usr/bin/convert; image thumbnailing will be enabled
if you enable uploads.
* Found GD graphics library built-in.
* Installation directory: /tmp/persistent/stockyfact
* Script URI path: /wiki
* PHP is linked with old MySQL client libraries. If you are using a MySQL
4.1 server and have problems connecting to the database, see
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/old-client.html for help.
* Connecting to s43643_mediawiki on mysql4-s as s43643admin...success.
* Connected to 4.1.12; using enhancements for mySQL 4.
* You are using mySQL 4.1, however, PHP is linked to older client
libraries. If you encounter authentication problems, see
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/old-client.html for pertinent solutions.
* Database s43643_mediawiki exists
* Creating tables... using MySQL 3/4 table defs...
Warning: fopen(../maintenance/tables.sql): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in
/home/groups/s/st/stockyfact/htdocs/mediawiki-1.5.7/install-utils.inc on line
Could not open "../maintenance/tables.sql".