Medical leave

Frances Hocutt-2
Dear all,

I’m writing to give a heads-up that I expect to be taking medical leave
from today through March 9, due in part to stress caused by the recent
uncertainty and organizational departures. In my absence, my work will be
in the capable hands of Ryan Kaldari and the rest of the Community Tech
team. Any questions you would have directed to me, direct to Ryan.

I hope to return as promptly as circumstance allows.

All the best,
Frances

Re: Medical leave

Derick Alangi
Ok Frances. Have a nice time.
Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:16 AM, Frances Hocutt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I’m writing to give a heads-up that I expect to be taking medical leave
> from today through March 9, due in part to stress caused by the recent
> uncertainty and organizational departures. In my absence, my work will be
> in the capable hands of Ryan Kaldari and the rest of the Community Tech
> team. Any questions you would have directed to me, direct to Ryan.
>
> I hope to return as promptly as circumstance allows.
>
> All the best,
> Frances

Re: Medical leave

Aude-2
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I’m writing to give a heads-up that I expect to be taking medical leave
> from today through March 9, due in part to stress caused by the recent
> uncertainty and organizational departures. In my absence, my work will be
> in the capable hands of Ryan Kaldari and the rest of the Community Tech
> team. Any questions you would have directed to me, direct to Ryan.

:(

Please take care.  Look forward to see you around again in March.
Hopefully the situations will improve soon / by then. (really needs to...)

Cheers,
Katie

> I hope to return as promptly as circumstance allows.
>
> All the best,
> Frances

@wikidata

Re: Medical leave

Luis Villa-2
Sorry to hear this; Frances, you're an under-appreciated buffer for many
people and processes at the Foundation. Take care of yourself, please.

Luis

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 11:52 PM aude <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:16 AM, Frances Hocutt <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I’m writing to give a heads-up that I expect to be taking medical leave
> > from today through March 9, due in part to stress caused by the recent
> > uncertainty and organizational departures. In my absence, my work will be
> > in the capable hands of Ryan Kaldari and the rest of the Community Tech
> > team. Any questions you would have directed to me, direct to Ryan.
> >

> :(
>
> Please take care.  Look forward to see you around again in March.
> Hopefully the situations will improve soon / by then. (really needs to...)
>
> Cheers,
> Katie
>

> > I hope to return as promptly as circumstance allows.
> >
> > All the best,
> > Frances

> @wikidata

Re: Medical leave

Derk-Jan Hartman
Take care Frances !

> Hopefully the situations will improve soon / by then. (really needs to...)

I couldn't agree more with that statement...

DJ

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 8:51 AM, aude <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:16 AM, Frances Hocutt <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I’m writing to give a heads-up that I expect to be taking medical leave
> > from today through March 9, due in part to stress caused by the recent
> > uncertainty and organizational departures. In my absence, my work will be
> > in the capable hands of Ryan Kaldari and the rest of the Community Tech
> > team. Any questions you would have directed to me, direct to Ryan.
> >

> :(
>
> Please take care.  Look forward to see you around again in March.
> Hopefully the situations will improve soon / by then. (really needs to...)
>
> Cheers,
> Katie
>

> > I hope to return as promptly as circumstance allows.
> >
> > All the best,
> > Frances

> @wikidata

Re: Medical leave

Ricordisamoa
Hi Frances,
no hurry. Rest well and come back stronger!