Meeting about the support of Wiktionary in Wikidata

Meeting about the support of Wiktionary in Wikidata

David Cuenca Tudela
 <[hidden email]>Hi,

If there is someone in Wikimania interested in participating in the talks
about the future support of Wiktionary in Wikidata, we will having a
discussion about the several proposals.
http://wikimania2013.wikimedia.org/wiki/Support_of_Wiktionary_in_Wikidata

Date : Saturday, 10 Aug, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Place: Y520 (block Y, 5th floor)

See you there,
Micru

Re: Meeting about the support of Wiktionary in Wikidata

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
Would be interested but I am not "there" ... As are many other people ...
Thanks,
GerardM

On 9 August 2013 06:43, David Cuenca <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  <[hidden email]>Hi,
>
> If there is someone in Wikimania interested in participating in the talks
> about the future support of Wiktionary in Wikidata, we will having a
> discussion about the several proposals.
> http://wikimania2013.wikimedia.org/wiki/Support_of_Wiktionary_in_Wikidata
>
> Date : Saturday, 10 Aug, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
> Place: Y520 (block Y, 5th floor)
>
> See you there,
> Micru

Re: Meeting about the support of Wiktionary in Wikidata

mathieu lovato stumpf guntz
Le 2013-08-09 11:38, Gerard Meijssen a écrit :
> Hoi,
> Would be interested but I am not "there" ... As are many other people
> Thanks,
> GerardM

Same here, unfortunately I didn't obtain a scholarship for the travel.
Thus said I got one for the Hackathon where people already worked on
Wiktionary potential structures. I will give some feedback on the
wikidata
page when I have time, but it would be great to agree on where to store
all this structuration projects on Wiktionary. See [[Wiktionary
future]] on
meta for example which try to gather that kind of information.

> On 9 August 2013 06:43, David Cuenca <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>  <[hidden email]>Hi,
>>
>> If there is someone in Wikimania interested in participating in the
>> talks
>> about the future support of Wiktionary in Wikidata, we will having a
>> discussion about the several proposals.
>>
>> http://wikimania2013.wikimedia.org/wiki/Support_of_Wiktionary_in_Wikidata
>>
>> Date : Saturday, 10 Aug, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
>> Place: Y520 (block Y, 5th floor)
>>
>> See you there,
>> Micru

Association Culture-Libre
http://www.culture-libre.org/

Re: Meeting about the support of Wiktionary in Wikidata

Amgine-3
On 09/08/13 03:55, Mathieu Stumpf wrote:
> Le 2013-08-09 11:38, Gerard Meijssen a écrit :
>> Hoi,
>> Would be interested but I am not "there" ... As are many other people
>> Thanks,
>> GerardM
>
> Same here

Me too.

I will ensure I am awake and in IRC in about 12 hours when this meeting
takes place. Of course I will be in #Wikitionary, and I assume
#Wikimedia-wikidata. Will there be any way to have someone 'live IRCing'
the event? I know most of you are heading to bed there, but perhaps
something can be arranged in the morning?

Amgine