Merging Two User Accounts

stephen wanjau-2
Hello Nice People,

I would like to ask whether it is possible my two User accounts that I
have been using on the Wikimedia Projects.

If it is possible, kindly advise on the steps to follow.

Regards,
Stephen
--
Wikimedia Kenya
Board Member & Treasurer

Re: Merging Two User Accounts

Platonides
On 13/05/12 14:50, Stephen Wanjau wrote:

> Hello Nice People,
>
> I would like to ask whether it is possible my two User accounts that I
> have been using on the Wikimedia Projects.
>
> If it is possible, kindly advise on the steps to follow.
>
> Regards,
> Stephen
> --
> Wikimedia Kenya
> Board Member & Treasurer

Short reply: No

Long reply: There's no facility to do that in MediaWiki, you'd need to
manually change the database to do so, which is very unlikely to be done
by the system administrators of WMF servers.

Re: Merging Two User Accounts

stephen wanjau-2
Thank you for the timely reply

//Stephen