Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Kong Soon Lim
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Wiki translators

Send a Wikipostcard to your friends and family this festive season. Spread the knowledge. Click here for more information.

Think again before you print, send an e-postcard.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You can help Wikimedia change the world!
Visit http://wikimediafoundation.org/ for more details.

Get your preferred Email name!

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Isabell Long
Thank you, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Isabell.

Isabell Long.  <[hidden email]>
[[User:Isabell121]] on all public Wikimedia projects.
OpenPGP Key ID: C395CE07

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jeromy-Yu Chan (Jerry~Yuyu)
should we have localize version in our own languages, I wonder?

Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan
Jerry~雨雨
User:Yuyu
http://jeromyu.info
MSN: [hidden email]

Deputy President
Wikimedia Hong Kong
http://www.wikimedia.hk
[hidden email]

Tel: +852 9279 1601
Laudamus quae laudentur

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 01:23, Isabell Long <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Isabell.

Isabell Long.  <[hidden email]>
[[User:Isabell121]] on all public Wikimedia projects.
OpenPGP Key ID: C395CE07

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Kong Soon Lim
Of course anyone can translate it in any version. You can choose to change the content too if it sensitive. Maybe we also add a few other version.

Perhaps we can greeting cards for other festival too like Chinese New Year.

Regards,
User:Diagramma Della Verita
You can help Wikimedia change the world!
Visit http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising for more details.

should we have localize version in our own languages, I wonder?

Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan
Jerry~雨雨
User:Yuyu
http://jeromyu.info
MSN: [hidden email]

Deputy President
Wikimedia Hong Kong
http://www.wikimedia.hk
[hidden email]

Tel: +852 9279 1601
Laudamus quae laudentur

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 01:23, Isabell Long <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Isabell.

Isabell Long.  <[hidden email]>
[[User:Isabell121]] on all public Wikimedia projects.
OpenPGP Key ID: C395CE07

New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

KIZU Naoko
Let me join the choir of best wishes.
To Orthodox Christians, best wishes in honor of Saintly one of Mira,
Father and Hierarch Nicholas (NB. Today is Nicholaustag, December 6 in
Julian calendar).
And to Jewish, have happy Hannukah

I'm looking for Rand to give us a cue for some additional
ttranslations for new banners, but now, dear translators, enjoy your
weekend and happy editing!

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 6:23 PM, Kong Soon Lim
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Of course anyone can translate it in any version. You can choose to change
> the content too if it sensitive. Maybe we also add a few other version.
> Perhaps we can greeting cards for other festival too like Chinese New Year.
> Regards,
> User:Diagramma Della Verita
>
> You can help Wikimedia change the world!
> Visit http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising for more details.
>

> ________________________________

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Huji Lee
Merry Christmas!

[Localized to 'fa':]

کریسمس مبارک

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Of course anyone can translate it in any version. You can choose to change
> the content too if it sensitive. Maybe we also add a few other version.
> Perhaps we can greeting cards for other festival too like Chinese New Year.
> Regards,
> User:Diagramma Della Verita
>
> You can help Wikimedia change the world!
> Visit http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising for more details.
>

> ________________________________

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3005/3111686056_68764bba3c_o.jpg

Merry Christmas to all!

that's my own derivative version of the wikipostcard :P

Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan
Jerry~雨雨
User:Yuyu
http://jeromyu.info