Merry Christmas

DaB.-2
Hello all,

2012 was not very kind to the Toolserver and 2013 will not be much better. But
nevertheless we have got dozen of  new users and even more new tools, so 2012
had also its good parts :-).
I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Enjoy nice presents and good food, and lets
hope that the non-favored relatives stay not that long ;-).

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885

Re: Merry Christmas

Jan Luca
I wish you all and especially you, DaB., Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
Jan

Re: Merry Christmas

Simon Walker-4

On 24 December 2012 13:39, Jan Luca <[hidden email]> wrote:
I wish you all and especially you, DaB., Merry Christmas.

+1

Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year too!

Thanks for all the work put in by DaB, nosy, and everyone else this year!

Simon (stwalkerster)

Re: Merry Christmas

Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada
Merry wiki : )

2012/12/24 Simon Walker <[hidden email]>

On 24 December 2012 13:39, Jan Luca <[hidden email]> wrote:
I wish you all and especially you, DaB., Merry Christmas.

+1

Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year too!

Thanks for all the work put in by DaB, nosy, and everyone else this year!

Simon (stwalkerster)

Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada
http://LibreFind.org - The wiki search engine

Re: Merry Christmas

Platonides
+20

Merry Christmas to 255.255.255.255
:)

Re: Merry Christmas

Marco Fleckinger-2

On 2012-12-24 21:35, Platonides wrote:
> +20
>
> Merry Christmas to 255.255.255.255
> :)

Please stop flooding everybody with broadcasts! :)

Merry Christmas to everybody reading this.

Cheers

Marco

Re: Merry Christmas

Marc-Andre
On 24/12/2012 6:09 PM, Marco Fleckinger wrote:

> On 2012-12-24 21:35, Platonides wrote:
>> +20
>>
>> Merry Christmas to 255.255.255.255
>> :)
>>
> Please stop flooding everybody with broadcasts! :)

Frankly, if your router lets through global broadcasts, you should have
a chat with your network admin that involves repeated application of a
clue-by-four.  :-)

Oh, and I wish and/or acknowledge culturally appropriate sentiments
relating to events you may celebrate during this period, if any. :-)

-- Coren / Marc

Re: Merry Christmas

Christopher David Howie
On 12/24/2012 7:49 PM, Marc A. Pelletier wrote:
> Oh, and I wish and/or acknowledge culturally appropriate sentiments
> relating to events you may celebrate during this period, if any.

Someone get this man a contract writing greeting cards.

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com

If you correspond with me on a regular basis, please read this document:
http://www.chrishowie.com/email-preferences/

PGP fingerprint: 2B7A B280 8B12 21CC 260A DF65 6FCE 505A CF83 38F5

accidentally, you are agreeing that I am "the intended recipient," and
that I may do whatever I wish with the contents of any message received
from you, unless a pre-existing agreement prohibits me from so doing.

This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
be included on your message.

Re: Merry Christmas

Dr. Trigon

Re: Merry Christmas