Merry Christmas

DaB.-4
Hello guys,

I like to wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope you get all presents you
wrote Santa for, eat a nice Christmash-dish and can celebrate with your
family and friends :-). Take a few days off and relax a bit.

If you celebrate Xmas at the 25th instead of the 24th: Repack this eMail
and open it tomorrow again ;-)

Fröhliche Weihnachten!

Sincerely,
DaB.

Re: Merry Christmas

Marc-Andre
On 12/24/2013 10:03 AM, DaB. wrote:
> I like to wish you a Merry Christmas.

And a happy and prosperous new year to you, DaB.

-- Marc

Re: Merry Christmas

Jonas Xavier
Danke DaB!

In fact, 25 December is a important moment to remember the birthday of
someone very special, whom had an important role to make the world such
we notice it today. Happy *Isaac Newton*'s birthday!

http://stallman.org/grav-mass.png

Fröhliche Schwerkraft! or Frohe Schwernachten! -- I am not sure which
one fits.

Jonas

On 24/12/13 12:03, DaB. wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> I like to wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope you get all presents you
> wrote Santa for, eat a nice Christmash-dish and can celebrate with your
> family and friends :-). Take a few days off and relax a bit.
>
> If you celebrate Xmas at the 25th instead of the 24th: Repack this eMail
> and open it tomorrow again ;-)
>

> Fröhliche Weihnachten!
>
> Sincerely,
> DaB.