Message to beloved and very much necessary guys

Message to beloved and very much necessary guys

Florence Devouard-3
Hello

There was an unintended issue today at Wikimania for the women lunch and
I would like to present my formal apologies to the male part of our
participants.

The catering people, well meaning, left some signage on the tables :
"women only".

Ugh

Traditionnally, though it is women lunch, men are welcome. I tried to
fix the signage as quickly as possible but well... not quickly enough
and some people complained about integration.

Again, this was completely un-intended.

If anyone felt annoyed by the situation, please feel free to drop for a
free hug tonight (or even if you were not actually. I am storing warm
hugs for the rest of the year).

Ant