Message to nine Wikipedias about mapframe and flagged revisions

Message to nine Wikipedias about mapframe and flagged revisions

Chris Koerner-2
Hello again,

I have some news I need to share with the following nine Wikipedias.
It's about maps and flagged revisions. Nine Wikipedias will not be
getting the mapframe feature. We want to let them know about this so
there isn't confusion. If you can help translate this message into one
of the following languages I would be very appreciative. Thank you
again.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:JMatazzoni_(WMF)/mapframe-to-nine-fr-wikis

Bs - Bosnian
De - German
Hu - Hungarian
Id - Indonesian
Ka - Georgian
Pl - Polish
Sq - Albanian
Tr - Turkish
Zh_classicalwiki - Classical Chinese

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison

Re: Message to nine Wikipedias about mapframe and flagged revisions

Chris Koerner-2
It appears I didn't have the page marked for translation properly. If
you can help translate it should now work, Many thanks.

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison

Re: Message to nine Wikipedias about mapframe and flagged revisions

Chris Koerner-2
I'd like to send this message out this Thursday, May 10th. I could
really use a few more translations.

No pressure, but if you can assist with any of the following
languages, it would be greatly appreciated.

Bs - Bosnian
De - German
Hu - Hungarian
Id - Indonesian
Ka - Georgian
Sq - Albanian
Tr - Turkish
Zh_classicalwiki - Classical Chinese

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:JMatazzoni_(WMF)/mapframe-to-nine-fr-wikis

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison

Re: Message to nine Wikipedias about mapframe and flagged revisions

Philippe Verdy
Note: the translator tool does not use legacy "interwiki" codes of Wikipedia (like "zh-classical"), but only conforming BCP 47 codes ("lzh", from ISO 639-3 is what is intended).
these legacy interwikis codes are still recognized as prefixes of pagenames within wikipages, and as subdomain name, but even the "lzh" subdomain name is also recognized and "zh-classical" is now purely internal to Wikimedia wikis and are in transition and are not used as language code suffixes in page names (after a "/") for the translator tool
So "zh-classical"" is now an old alias of "lzh", even if the internal database name of the wiki is still "zh-classicalwiki" (this internal name has no influence for the navigation, but only for restricted tools used by server admins). Use "lzh" everywhere you can in wiki pages.

I fixed that, because it was impossible to translate the requested language

Le mar. 8 mai 2018 à 18:56, Chris Koerner <[hidden email]> a écrit :
I'd like to send this message out this Thursday, May 10th. I could
really use a few more translations.

No pressure, but if you can assist with any of the following
languages, it would be greatly appreciated.

Bs - Bosnian
De - German
Hu - Hungarian
Id - Indonesian
Ka - Georgian
Sq - Albanian
Tr - Turkish
Zh_classicalwiki - Classical Chinese

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:JMatazzoni_(WMF)/mapframe-to-nine-fr-wikis

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison

Re: Message to nine Wikipedias about mapframe and flagged revisions

Chris Koerner-2
Thank you for the correction and background info Philippe.
Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison
Wikimedia Foundation