Method for Backup whole system

Re: Method for Backup whole system (done)

Tels
Moin,

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 21:17, Rob Church wrote:
> On 26/04/06, Tels <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Rob, please don't be so harsh and rude!
>
> I'm terribly sorry.

Don't worry :)

> > jdd, thanx for writing it up! Even if it might be moved, it is still
> > better to have the documentation than to not have it. Now someone
> > needs to clean up the How_do_I_write_an_(extension/Specialpage)" docs
> > :-D
>
> Yes, thanks for the skeleton documentation. Most of the stuff on Meta
> ought to be moved (read: rewritten) to MediaWiki.org.

I plan to do that for the "how to write a special page" doc, because it is
confusing, partly wrong and half empty.

But first I need to actually finish my special page to be able to document
the process.

best wishes,

tels

--
 Signed on Wed Apr 26 23:58:11 2006 with key 0x93B84C15.
 PGP key on http://bloodgate.com/tels.asc or per email.

 STOP! We have run out of virgins!