Microsoft IE7 default search setting

Brad Patrick
FYI:  If you download the new IE 7 from Microsoft, you can set Wikipedia
as your default search tool.  Have a look!

-Brad

Re: Microsoft IE7 default search setting

Alphax (Wikipedia email)
Brad Patrick wrote:
> FYI:  If you download the new IE 7 from Microsoft, you can set Wikipedia
> as your default search tool.  Have a look!

You downloaded IE7? We're doomed!

FWIW, Firefox lets you do this too: enter the URL about:config, and set
keyword.value to
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=