Migrated Reportcard with Updated Data

Nuria Ruiz
Hello!

The Analytics team would like to announce that we have migrated the
reportcard to a new domain:

https://analytics.wikimedia.org/dashboards/reportcard/#
pageviews-july-2015-now

The migrated reportcard includes both legacy and current pageview data,
daily unique devices and new editors data. Pageview and devices data is
updated daily but editor data is still updated ad-hoc.

The team is working at this time on revamping the way we compute edit data
and we hope to be able to provide monthly updates for the main edit metrics
this quarter. Some of those will be visible in the reportcard but the new
wikistats will have more detailed reports.

You can follow the new wikistats project here: https://phabricator.
wikimedia.org/T130256

Thanks,

Nuria