Mini edit-a-thon and Wikidata matching at Wikimania

Mini edit-a-thon and Wikidata matching at Wikimania

André Costa-3
For any of you who are attending Wikimania this year and already here on Thursday please consider joining us for our mini cultural heritage edit-a-thon and Wikidata matching workshop!

With your help we aim to do two things:
(1) improve the amount of cultural heritage sites we can add to Wikidata by mapping existing Wiki Loves Monuments data and
(2) enrich articles with images that have been uploaded as part of the Connected Open Heritage project.

If you are wanting your countries WLM lists to be migrated to Wikidata then show up and help us make that possible!

When: Aug 10 from 12:00-16:00
Where: Level 7, Room 720

You can sign up at https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mini_cultural_heritage_edit-a-thon_and_Wikidata_matching_workshop

André Costa | Senior Developer, Wikimedia Sverige | [hidden email] | +46 (0)733-964574

Stöd fri kunskap, bli medlem i Wikimedia Sverige.
Läs mer på blimedlem.wikimedia.se

Re: Mini edit-a-thon and Wikidata matching at Wikimania

Leila Zia
[volunteer hat on.]

Chile and Iran are moving their monuments lists to Wikidata. Join us in Room 720 on the 7th floor to move /your/ country's lists to Wikidata. ;)

Leila

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 7:52 AM, André Costa <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Lodewijk
Hey Kerry,

would be great! I'm headed down for breakfast in a few minutes, hopefully we can meet there? :)

Lodewijk

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Kerry Raymond <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Siebrand Mazeland-2
Please consider using the Telegram channel or private e-mails for Finding each other :-)

Cheers!

Siebrand

Op 11 aug. 2017 om 08:02 heeft Kerry Raymond <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:

[...]

Ciell Wikipedia
Hi!

Is there going to be any one working on this today in the hackathon room 7, level 3?
I'd like too see how it works.

Ciell