Missing Images!

Gordon Joly

I cannot see any image in Firefox 1.5.0.4 on a Mac 10.4.6 on Commons
or English WIkipedia....

On Commons wiki.png (the main logo) is also missing!

Any ideas???

Gordo

--
"Think Feynman"/////////
http://pobox.com/~gordo/

Re: Missing Images!

Brion Vibber
Gordon Joly wrote:
> I cannot see any image in Firefox 1.5.0.4 on a Mac 10.4.6 on Commons
> or English WIkipedia....
>
> On Commons wiki.png (the main logo) is also missing!

Control-click on any of the empty image boxes. You'll probably see a checked
menu item saying "Block images from upload.wikimedia.org". Uncheck this, and
reload the page.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Re: Missing Images!

Gordon Joly
At 01:42 -0700 4/6/06, Brion Vibber wrote:

>Gordon Joly wrote:
>>  I cannot see any image in Firefox 1.5.0.4 on a Mac 10.4.6 on Commons
>>  or English WIkipedia....
>>
>>  On Commons wiki.png (the main logo) is also missing!
>
>Control-click on any of the empty image boxes. You'll probably see a checked
>menu item saying "Block images from upload.wikimedia.org". Uncheck this, and
>reload the page.
>
>-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

100% OK. Thanks!

Gordo