Missing Wikimania videos

Cristian Consonni
Dear all,

does anyone know if all the Wikimania videos has been uploaded on Youtube?

It's months several people are trying to contact Wikimedia DC staff
asking them about a particular session (Sister project I - in which I
spoke), the video is not online yet, but we didn't receive any reply,
so I'm writing here.

No harsh, this is just a request for some news.

Thank you,

Cristian

Re: Missing Wikimania videos

Jeremy Baron

On Dec 13, 2012 5:50 AM, "Cristian Consonni" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> does anyone know if all the Wikimania videos has been uploaded on Youtube?
>
> It's months several people are trying to contact Wikimedia DC staff
> asking them about a particular session (Sister project I - in which I
> spoke), the video is not online yet, but we didn't receive any reply,
> so I'm writing here.

I believe I discussed this with James within the last ~10 days and there wasn't really any news at that point. So we're still waiting for them to be finished.

-Jeremy

Re: Missing Wikimania videos

James Hare
I now have all but three videos in my possession and I am currently in the process of uploading them to YouTube and labeling them. This should be done by the end of the week.

Once they are all on YouTube I will be sending a hard drive to a Wikimedia data center and they will upload all the videos in both high and standard resolutions to Wikimedia Commons.

Almost there!

James

On Dec 13, 2012, at 8:27 AM, Jeremy Baron wrote:

On Dec 13, 2012 5:50 AM, "Cristian Consonni" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> does anyone know if all the Wikimania videos has been uploaded on Youtube?
>
> It's months several people are trying to contact Wikimedia DC staff
> asking them about a particular session (Sister project I - in which I
> spoke), the video is not online yet, but we didn't receive any reply,
> so I'm writing here.

I believe I discussed this with James within the last ~10 days and there wasn't really any news at that point. So we're still waiting for them to be finished.

-Jeremy

Re: Missing Wikimania videos

Shujen Chang
Great!

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 1:27 PM, James Hare <[hidden email]> wrote:
I now have all but three videos in my possession and I am currently in the process of uploading them to YouTube and labeling them. This should be done by the end of the week.

Once they are all on YouTube I will be sending a hard drive to a Wikimedia data center and they will upload all the videos in both high and standard resolutions to Wikimedia Commons.

Almost there!

James

On Dec 13, 2012, at 8:27 AM, Jeremy Baron wrote:

On Dec 13, 2012 5:50 AM, "Cristian Consonni" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> does anyone know if all the Wikimania videos has been uploaded on Youtube?
>
> It's months several people are trying to contact Wikimedia DC staff
> asking them about a particular session (Sister project I - in which I
> spoke), the video is not online yet, but we didn't receive any reply,
> so I'm writing here.

I believe I discussed this with James within the last ~10 days and there wasn't really any news at that point. So we're still waiting for them to be finished.

-Jeremy

Sincerely,
Shujen Chang