Missing articles/concepts

Carcharoth
I know we have this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Missing_encyclopedic_articles

But where would be the best place to ask for someone to write an
article or paragraph in an existing article on a biological concept
called 'reciprocal induction'?

It is currently mentioned in 4 Wikipedia articles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=%22reciprocal+induction%22&title=Special%3ASearch&go=Go

As far as I can tell, it is a concept in developmental biology and embryology.

Possibly something could go in 'organogenesis':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organogenesis

Carcharoth

Re: Missing articles/concepts

Alan Liefting
Try taking it to Wikiproject Biology, but don't forget that volunteers
do what they want to do rather than what needs doing.

Alan Liefting

On 23/08/2014 3:55 a.m., Carcharoth wrote:

> I know we have this page:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Missing_encyclopedic_articles
>
> But where would be the best place to ask for someone to write an
> article or paragraph in an existing article on a biological concept
> called 'reciprocal induction'?
>
> It is currently mentioned in 4 Wikipedia articles:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=%22reciprocal+induction%22&title=Special%3ASearch&go=Go
>
> As far as I can tell, it is a concept in developmental biology and embryology.
>
> Possibly something could go in 'organogenesis':
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organogenesis
>
> Carcharoth

---