Missing videos from Wikimania

Houcemeddine A. Turki
Dear all,
I thank you for your efforts. I searched for the videos of my three sessions in Wikimania 2019. However, I did not find them. My sessions are in Health, Libraries and Languages spaces. I ask if this matter can be solved.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki (he/him)
Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Undergraduate Researcher, UR12SP36
GLAM and Education Coordinator, Wikimedia TN User Group
Member, WikiResearch Tunisia
Member, Wiki Project Med
Member, WikiIndaba Steering Committee
Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group Steering Committee
Co-Founder, WikiLingua Maghreb
Founder, TunSci

Re: Missing videos from Wikimania

Houcemeddine A. Turki
Dear Mr.,
I thank you for your answer. This is absolutely evident. Take your time. I will wait for the presentations.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki (he/him)
Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Undergraduate Researcher, UR12SP36
GLAM and Education Coordinator, Wikimedia TN User Group
Member, WikiResearch Tunisia
Member, Wiki Project Med
Member, WikiIndaba Steering Committee
Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group Steering Committee
Co-Founder, WikiLingua Maghreb
Founder, TunSci
+21629499418