Moderators still needed

Angela-5
Moderators are still needed for the following sessions. Please let me
know if you can do any of these.

Some of these sessions weren't in my last email because the people I'd
planned to moderate them dropped out, so please look at the new list
below and see if any of these seem interesting. It's not a demanding
job, so if you were intending on attending any of these anyway, you
may as well moderate while you're there. :-)

Chris Messina in session 1.
Alexis Rondeau and Stan Wiechers in session 3.
Paul Sponagl and Kasper Souren in session 7.
Fernanda Viegas, Martin Wattenberg, and Ben Shneiderman in session 7.
Discussion sessions during Sunday lunch.
Betsy Devine and Joe Reagle in session 8.
Wikimedia legal issues discussion in session 8.
James Forrester in session 8.
Benjamin Martin, Hari Nadig, and Kasper Souren in session 8.
David Weinberger - Sunday Keynote.

Organisers for all Lightning Talk sessions are also needed.

Angela

Re: Moderators still needed

Jean-Baptiste Soufron-2
I can moderate wikimedia legal issues session 8 myself maybe...

Jean-Baptiste Soufron
cersa-cnrs paris 2
http://soufron.typhon.net
+33 (0) 617 962 457