Monday Sep 16: US Wikimedians' online meeting

Monday Sep 16: US Wikimedians' online meeting

Pharos-3
We'll meet tomorrow for a pan-USA Wikimedia local activists on Monday, September 16 at 6:00 PM Pacific / 9:00 PM Eastern.

(Note that this month our call will be on the third, rather than second, Monday.)

Big topics this month include Wikimania in Sweden recap and report-back, Wiki Loves Monuments USA in September, Fall Edit-a-thons, and WikiConference North America being planned in Boston for November 8-11! (Deadline for Scholarships/Submissions: September 20)

Agenda, feel free to edit:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WALRUS/September_2019

One tap mobile:
+16468769923,,399172891# US (New York)
+16699006833,,399172891# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location:
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 399 172 891
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/agcOMmoE4

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

Re: Monday Sep 16: US Wikimedians' online meeting

Pharos-3
Call is in 2 hours at  6PM Pacific / 9PM Eastern!

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)