Monday Wiki Loves Pyramids trip - make sure you and friends are signed up!

Monday Wiki Loves Pyramids trip - make sure you and friends are signed up!

Pharos-3
Hi fellow Wikimaniacs,

Please sign up this morning if you plan on going, as we are going to finalize the number of participants with the concierge this afternoon. Tell your friends, including your Swedish ones!

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)
Wikimedia NYC

Re: Monday Wiki Loves Pyramids trip - make sure you and friends are signed up!

Kenrick
Hi,

May I know what time we will arrive back in the hotel?

Thanks

On 19 July 2015 at 22:20, Pharos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi fellow Wikimaniacs,

Please sign up this morning if you plan on going, as we are going to finalize the number of participants with the concierge this afternoon. Tell your friends, including your Swedish ones!

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)
Wikimedia NYC

Kenrick
Kenrick on about.me

Re: Monday Wiki Loves Pyramids trip - make sure you and friends are signed up!

Dariusz Jemielniak-3
for those who decide not to go to the pyramids (e.g. because of the timing concerns), a couple of us are going on a food tour (a total cost of 66 USD including tax, schedule: 12-16:30).

cheers,

dj

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Kenrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

May I know what time we will arrive back in the hotel?

Thanks

On 19 July 2015 at 22:20, Pharos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi fellow Wikimaniacs,

Please sign up this morning if you plan on going, as we are going to finalize the number of participants with the concierge this afternoon. Tell your friends, including your Swedish ones!

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)
Wikimedia NYC

Kenrick
Kenrick on about.me

__________________________
prof. dr hab. Dariusz Jemielniak
i centrum badawczego CROW
Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego
http://www.crow.alk.edu.pl

członek Akademii Młodych Uczonych Polskiej Akademii Nauk
członek Komitetu Polityki Naukowej MNiSW

Wyszła pierwsza na świecie etnografia Wikipedii "Common Knowledge? An Ethnography of Wikipedia" (2014, Stanford University Press) mojego autorstwa http://www.sup.org/book.cgi?id=24010

Recenzje

Re: Monday Wiki Loves Pyramids trip - make sure you and friends are signed up!

Walaa M

Hi everyone, we have ordered a bus for July 20 at 7 am, we start at 7 am and we come back at 4 pm. We can leave our luggage here in the hotel. The program includes the following places:

The cost of the visit is 520 pesos OR $37 USD, We can pay either pesos or dolors. You can pay in Reception at concierge desk before 8 pm today to confirm your place in the bus and confirme person's number to make it easy bus reservation. The printed names will be at concierge desk.

Thanks
Walaa Abdel Manaem

Teaching Assistant, Faculty of Arts,
Cairo University, Spanish dept.

Re: Monday Wiki Loves Pyramids trip - make sure you and friends are signed up!

Kenrick
Hi,

Just a clarification, is that return time ("4pm") is the time we arrive at the hotel or the time we depart from Teotihuacan?