Monday trip to Teotihuacan

Takashi OTA
Hi all,

I'm planning one-day trip to Teotihuacan on Monday.
As this is my first visit to Mexico, I would like to have
one day travel buddy(s). Does anybody have interest
to go there?

According to my guidebook,
the bus to Teotihuacan departs every 15 minutes from
Autobuses del Norte. To get to the terminal, ride the Metro
Linea 3 from Hidalgo station and change at La Raza to
Linea 5, to Politecnico direction, and get off at Autobuses
del Norte.

According to Subha from India (he already went there),
roundtrip bus between Teotihuacan costs 70 pesos.
My guidebook says it will take 1 hour from the bus terminal,
while Subha says 2 hours or so. The truth lies somewhere
inbetween :-)
Entrance fee is 57 pesos.
My guidebook suggests to have 3 to 4 hours for sightseeing,
as it is so large and air is thin.

If anybody wants to join me, please let me know.

P.S. I'd like to visit Biblioteca Vasconcelos if I have a chance.

--Takashi [[User:Takot]]

Re: Monday trip to Teotihuacan

geraki-2

I'm in

Στις 18 Ιουλ 2015 10:32 π.μ., ο χρήστης "Dhaval S. Vyas" <[hidden email]> έγραψε:

[...]

Thanks Richard!
I didn't notice there's another trip.
I will join in this tour.

--Takashi [[User:Takot]]