Monthly pan-USA video meetings - notes from last week's call

Monthly pan-USA video meetings - notes from last week's call

Pharos-3
Hi Wiki-Americans,

Here are our notes from the meeting last week, we were talking about making it something like a monthly thing in future:

Also, apparently Google Hangouts limits you to ten participants, so we may need a new platform, suggestions welcome :)

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)
Wikimedia NYC

Re: Monthly pan-USA video meetings - notes from last week's call

Sydney Poore
Thanks for sharing the Etherpad notes. Sorry that I had to miss because of other plans.

Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Wikipedian in Residence