Montreal airbnb for a group

Phoebe Ayers-2
Dear all,

I have a 5-bedroom airbnb rented during Wikimania (August 8-14) that I am no longer housing a group in (we booked another place) but I messed up and can't get a refund on it.

Do you still need a place to stay? Does your group need a place to stay? Have you been looking for a nearby airbnb? Let's talk. It is about 15-20 minutes walk from the venue, looks pretty nice, ~150can/night/person (less than the hotel, more than the dorms).

Message me off list ASAP if you are interested!

Thanks,
Phoebe

Re: Montreal airbnb for a group

Gabriel Thullen
Hi Phoebe,

Like I said before, I have another "backup" hotel reservation for the duration of the conference, and I have not cancelled it yet. It is at the "Hotel Bon Soleil", less than 2 km away from the Conference venue. The hotel is quite cheap, but not really wheelchair accessible. Should I hold on to it until end of July in case somebody else needs it? I can find out if I can transfer the reservation.

If nobody need a room, I can cancel the reservation, but I need to do it soon...

Best regards
Gabe

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 4:50 AM, phoebe ayers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

I have a 5-bedroom airbnb rented during Wikimania (August 8-14) that I am no longer housing a group in (we booked another place) but I messed up and can't get a refund on it.

Do you still need a place to stay? Does your group need a place to stay? Have you been looking for a nearby airbnb? Let's talk. It is about 15-20 minutes walk from the venue, looks pretty nice, ~150can/night/person (less than the hotel, more than the dorms).

Message me off list ASAP if you are interested!

Thanks,
Phoebe

Re: Montreal airbnb for a group

Phoebe Ayers-2
Hi Gabriel and all,

I'm not sure about the room - perhaps someone on this list can let you know if they need it!

Phoebe

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 5:33 AM, Gabriel Thullen <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Like I said, I will have to cancel soon. So it will be first come first served.
Luca - do you want the room ?

Best regards
Gabe

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 1:04 PM, phoebe ayers <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

All,

This is still available - Luca's group may not take it. I can also offer a lower price if that's a problem, as I'll lose money if I cancel anyway. Please let me know if you or your group are still looking for a place to stay.

Phoebe

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 10:50 PM, phoebe ayers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

I have a 5-bedroom airbnb rented during Wikimania (August 8-14) that I am no longer housing a group in (we booked another place) but I messed up and can't get a refund on it.

Do you still need a place to stay? Does your group need a place to stay? Have you been looking for a nearby airbnb? Let's talk. It is about 15-20 minutes walk from the venue, looks pretty nice, ~150can/night/person (less than the hotel, more than the dorms).

Message me off list ASAP if you are interested!

Thanks,
Phoebe

Re: Montreal airbnb for a group

Phoebe Ayers-2
Hi all,

A couple of these rooms are still open. Price entirely negotiable. Let me know if you'd like to stay with some awesome people!