Moses decoder

Bahodir Mansurov
Hello,

I’ve been learning how to use Moses decoder [1] for creating machine translation models for the Uzbek language and was wondering if anyone else has any experience with. After talking to Amir, we decided to set Moses up in a Labs instance. Is anyone else interested in this? How was your experience with the decoder?

Thanks,
Baha

[1] https://github.com/moses-smt/mosesdecoder

Re: Moses decoder

C. Scott Ananian
I don't know anyting about moses, but I'm always interested in natural
language processing.  Let me know how it goes!
 --scott

Re: Moses decoder

Kartik Mistry
On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Bahodir Mansurov
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I’ve been learning how to use Moses decoder [1] for creating machine translation models for the Uzbek language and was wondering if anyone else has any experience with. After talking to Amir, we decided to set Moses up in a Labs instance. Is anyone else interested in this? How was your experience with the decoder?

I'm naturally interested :)

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

Re: Moses decoder

Magnus Manske-2
Could we plug this into https://tools.wmflabs.org/autodesc ?

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 9:09 AM Kartik Mistry <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Bahodir Mansurov
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I’ve been learning how to use Moses decoder [1] for creating machine
> translation models for the Uzbek language and was wondering if anyone else
> has any experience with. After talking to Amir, we decided to set Moses up
> in a Labs instance. Is anyone else interested in this? How was your
> experience with the decoder?
>
> I'm naturally interested :)
>
> --
> Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
> {kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

Re: Moses decoder

Bahodir Mansurov
Yes, and many other places such as translatewiki.net or content translation.