Musician making a living on CC-BY music

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Just found about him from the credits of a popular video tutorial:
https://www.joshwoodward.com/faq

(I see he's also mentioned on a page of the Creative Commons wiki, my
ignorance.)

It would be nice to make a blog post/interview with him about how a free
license is not incompatible with earning money, even for musicians.

Federico

Re: Musician making a living on CC-BY music

Lane Rasberry
This guy is also prolific.

I am not aware of the wiki community compiling any list of these people anywhere. Does anyone know others?

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 12:03 PM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just found about him from the credits of a popular video tutorial:
https://www.joshwoodward.com/faq

(I see he's also mentioned on a page of the Creative Commons wiki, my ignorance.)

It would be nice to make a blog post/interview with him about how a free license is not incompatible with earning money, even for musicians.

Federico

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia