My own edits marked as unseen

יגאל חיטרון
Hi. FYI: There were a lost of my own edits in the past week that were
marked as unseen in watchlist (and [0]). I can't open a phab ticket,
because it's not reproduceable. So if you know what to do with this, please
do, otherwise just ignore this letter. Thank you.
Igal (User:IKhitron)

[0]:
https://he.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&list=watchlist&wlshow=unread&wlallrev=1&format=xmlfm&wllimit=100&wlprop=ids%7Ctitle%7Cflags%7Ccomment%7Ctimestamp

Re: My own edits marked as unseen

Moriel Schottlender-2
Igal, I'm not sure what this is but a suspicion was raised as to a
potential reason.

Can you see if there's a difference in this between edits you're making in
VisualEditor versus edits that are made through the wikitext editor?

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017, 3:21 AM יגאל חיטרון <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi. FYI: There were a lost of my own edits in the past week that were
> marked as unseen in watchlist (and [0]). I can't open a phab ticket,
> because it's not reproduceable. So if you know what to do with this, please
> do, otherwise just ignore this letter. Thank you.
> Igal (User:IKhitron)
>
> [0]:
>
> https://he.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&list=watchlist&wlshow=unread&wlallrev=1&format=xmlfm&wllimit=100&wlprop=ids%7Ctitle%7Cflags%7Ccomment%7Ctimestamp

Re: My own edits marked as unseen

יגאל חיטרון-2
Hi, Moriel. All of them were in the old wikitext editor.
Igal

On Oct 29, 2017 05:03, "Moriel Schottlender" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

Igal, I'm not sure what this is but a suspicion was raised as to a
potential reason.

Can you see if there's a difference in this between edits you're making in
VisualEditor versus edits that are made through the wikitext editor?

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017, 3:21 AM יגאל חיטרון <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi. FYI: There were a lost of my own edits in the past week that were
> marked as unseen in watchlist (and [0]). I can't open a phab ticket,
> because it's not reproduceable. So if you know what to do with this,
please
> do, otherwise just ignore this letter. Thank you.
> Igal (User:IKhitron)
>
> [0]:
>
> https://he.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&list=
watchlist&wlshow=unread&wlallrev=1&format=xmlfm&wllimit=100&wlprop=ids%
7Ctitle%7Cflags%7Ccomment%7Ctimestamp

Re: My own edits marked as unseen

יגאל חיטרון-2
Moriel and all, hello.
I can see that all my edits on my talk page marked as unseen.
Igal