Quantcast

My wikipedia

fernanda Oliveira Lubrano
Hallo
I'm Fernanda Kenmore and would like to do my own Wikipedia, how can I do it
.
Thank you , I waiting an answer.

Re: My wikipedia

Francesco Ariis
On Sun, Feb 05, 2017 at 12:03:08AM -0200, fernanda Oliveira Lubrano wrote:
> Hallo
> I'm Fernanda Kenmore and would like to do my own Wikipedia, how can I do it
> .
> Thank you , I waiting an answer.

Hello Fernanda, maybe this can help you http://www.kiwix.org/

Re: My wikipedia

Dirk Riehle-2

I'd be interested to learn what you mean by "own Wikipedia" i.e. what is
your use-case?

WP is a centralized encyclopedia and most people will argue that this is a
good thing.

What do you need your own copy for that you can't do with a shared
Wikipedia?

Dirk