NIH Wiki fair

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
There was the other day a one day seminar at the US National Institutes of Health. Some really interesting presentations were given about Wikis as used in government and in health care. There is a whopping 5:41 hour video about it. Missing are the timestamps when a particular presentation starts. Barend Mons and Larry Sanger gave two presentations that were of special interest to me. I had a look at most of the presentations, I blogged about it and noted the times of the start of their presentations.

I had another look at some of them and, I liked them a lot. I think Larry is not a great presenter and after some more thought, the biggest reason why they are only a thousand articles at the moment is because of them operating in stealth mode. They had an article in Nature and I am convinced that a lot of their good will evaporated over time.

Thanks,
     GerardM

Resources:
video:  http://videocast.nih.gov/PastEvents.asp?c=998