Named graph support in SPARQL connectors?

Named graph support in SPARQL connectors?

Joshua TAYLOR
The Help:Using_SPARQL_and_RDF_stores page lists a number of connectors
for different triple store backends, and the configuration for them
typically involves setting a few configuration variables
($smwgSparqlUpdateEndpoint, etc.). It appears (at least with my
current Fuseki setup) that the triples are stored into the default
graph.  Is there any support (existing or planned) for having SMW
store triples into a named graph in the backend? It would be great to
be able to store wiki content in the triple store without having to
"pollute" the default graph.

Thanks,
Joshua

Re: Named graph support in SPARQL connectors?

Joshua TAYLOR
I haven't had a chance to test yet, but if that works, I bet that's
just what I'm looking for. That configuration variable isn't mentioned
in [Help:SPARQLStore and Fuseki][1], so I hadn't seen it yet.
 It's not mentioned in all of the connector pages; I just started
checking each one, and it's only shown in
the help pages for 4store, Virtuoso, and (default). I think I'd only
seen the Fuseki page, since that's what I'm using.  Sorry for the
oversight!  If I run into any problems, I'll be back with more
questions.

Thanks again,
Joshua

[1]: https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:SPARQLStore/RepositoryConnector/Fuseki

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 10:56 PM, James HK <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> typically involves setting a few configuration variables
>> ($smwgSparqlUpdateEndpoint, etc.). It appears (at least with my
>> current Fuseki setup) that the triples are stored into the default
>
> When I test some changes using Fuseki, I normally use the
> `$smwgSparqlDefaultGraph` to distinguish different instances (or
> wikis). Does this not work for you?
>
> $smwgDefaultStore = 'SMWSparqlStore';
> $smwgSparqlDatabaseConnector = 'fuseki';
> $smwgSparqlQueryEndpoint = 'http://192.168.2.107:3030/db/query';
> $smwgSparqlUpdateEndpoint = 'http://192.168.2.107:3030/db/update';
> $smwgSparqlDataEndpoint = '';
> $smwgSparqlDefaultGraph = 'http://example.org/mw-master';
>
> fuseki-server.bat --update --port=3030 --memTDB --set
> tdb:unionDefaultGraph=true /db
>
> Cheers
>
> On 4/22/17, Joshua TAYLOR <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The Help:Using_SPARQL_and_RDF_stores page lists a number of connectors
>> for different triple store backends, and the configuration for them
>> typically involves setting a few configuration variables
>> ($smwgSparqlUpdateEndpoint, etc.). It appears (at least with my
>> current Fuseki setup) that the triples are stored into the default
>> graph.  Is there any support (existing or planned) for having SMW
>> store triples into a named graph in the backend? It would be great to
>> be able to store wiki content in the triple store without having to
>> "pollute" the default graph.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Joshua

Joshua Taylor, http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~tayloj/

Re: Named graph support in SPARQL connectors?

kghbln
Heiya Joshua,

indeed, not all of the pages provided this information. Just added this
to the pages.

Cheers Karsten