Need help of Python developers

Alex Peek
We are looking for a python developer to create bots for uploading economic
statistics into Wikidata. Economic data is usually from non-controversial
sources such as the World Bank, IMF and other government sources.

Statistics include GDP, GDP by industry, employment by industry, government
budgets, inflation, etc.

The python developer who builds the bots will be paid as part of this newly
proposed IEG: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/Global_Economic_Map

If you have the python skill and want to be apart of this project, you can
just send me a message here.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Alex

Re: Need help of Python developers

Anirudh goyal
Hi ,

I am interested in this project and I have required python skills too .

On Saturday, November 30, 2013, Alex Peek wrote:

> We are looking for a python developer to create bots for uploading economic
> statistics into Wikidata. Economic data is usually from non-controversial
> sources such as the World Bank, IMF and other government sources.
>
> Statistics include GDP, GDP by industry, employment by industry, government
> budgets, inflation, etc.
>
> The python developer who builds the bots will be paid as part of this newly
> proposed IEG:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/Global_Economic_Map
>
> If you have the python skill and want to be apart of this project, you can
> just send me a message here.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
>
> Alex

"Respect needs to be earned, but honour is an attitude of the heart. Not
everyone will earn your respect, but everyone deserves to be shown honour."

Anirudh Goyal
B.Tech(Hons) COMPUTER SCIENCE
*Centre for Visual Information Technology* (*CVIT)*
IIIT Hyderabad

Re: Need help of Python developers

Amir Sarabadani-2
I think Pywikibot developers ([[mw:PWB]]<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/PWB>)
will help you. As one of the developers of PWB and a bot operator in
Wikidata (with more than 8M edits) I think legoktm (another dev and bot
operator) and I can help you.

Tell me the tasks with more details, I'll do it

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Anirudh goyal
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I am interested in this project and I have required python skills too .
>
> On Saturday, November 30, 2013, Alex Peek wrote:
>
> > We are looking for a python developer to create bots for uploading
> economic
> > statistics into Wikidata. Economic data is usually from non-controversial
> > sources such as the World Bank, IMF and other government sources.
> >
> > Statistics include GDP, GDP by industry, employment by industry,
> government
> > budgets, inflation, etc.
> >
> > The python developer who builds the bots will be paid as part of this
> newly
> > proposed IEG:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/Global_Economic_Map
> >
> > If you have the python skill and want to be apart of this project, you
> can
> > just send me a message here.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your help,
> >
> > Alex

> "Respect needs to be earned, but honour is an attitude of the heart. Not
> everyone will earn your respect, but everyone deserves to be shown honour."
>

> Anirudh Goyal
> B.Tech(Hons) COMPUTER SCIENCE
> *Centre for Visual Information Technology* (*CVIT)*
> IIIT Hyderabad

Amir