Need to contact list owner

Paul Houle
      Hi,  I'm really sorry to bring this up in public,  but I'm in
contact with a person who has a serious concern about the commons-l list
and I need to get in contact with the list owner so we can get certain
actions taken.  Could the owner please send me a private e-mail so we
can get this matter resolved.

     Thanks,  Paul.

Re: Need to contact list owner

David Gerard-2
On 24 March 2011 14:49, Aaron Adrignola <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Paul Houle <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>      Hi,  I'm really sorry to bring this up in public,  but I'm in
>> contact with a person who has a serious concern about the commons-l list
>> and I need to get in contact with the list owner so we can get certain
>> actions taken.  Could the owner please send me a private e-mail so we
>> can get this matter resolved.

> You can email [hidden email] to contact the operator

Note that the list moderators don't have the power to do things like
remove messages from the archives - a WMF sysadmin would have to do
that, and since it's a nuisance it'd need a really good justification.

- d.