New Free Research Accounts via the Wikipedia Library

New Free Research Accounts via the Wikipedia Library

Jake Orlowitz
Hi!
The Wikipedia Library has many new, free research donations available:

NEW
* Cambridge University Press (Major academic book and journals publisher)
  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Cambridge>

* Alexander Street (Educational videos and documentaries including PBS &
BBC)
  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Alexander_Street>

* Baylor University Press (Ebooks primiarly in religious studies and the
humanities)
  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Baylor>

* Future Science Group (Medical, biotech, and scientific research)
  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Future_Science_Group>

* Annual Reviews (Review articles in biomedical sciences)
  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Annual_Reviews>

* Miramar Ship Index (Comprehensive index to ships and their histories
since early 19th century)
  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Miramar>

NON-ENGLISH
* Noormags (Farsi-language aggregator of academic and professional journals
and magazines)
  <https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/ویکی‌پدیا:نورمگز>

* Kotobna (Arabic-language ebooks)
  <https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/ويكيبيديا:مكتبة_ويكيبيديا/كتبنا>

EXPANDED
* Gale (Huge aggregator of newspapers, magazines and academic journals)
  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Gale>

* Elsevier (Major academic company that publishes medical and scientific
literature)
  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Elsevier>

50 other partnerships with accounts available are listed on:
 <https://enwp.org/WP:TWL/Journals>.

Do better research and help expand the use of high-quality references
across Wikipedia projects. Sign up today!

-The Wikipedia Library Team
 <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/The_Wikipedia_Library>

Re: [OpenAccess] New Free Research Accounts via the Wikipedia Library

Andy Mabbett-2
On 17 March 2016 at 20:43, Jake Orlowitz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Alexander Street (Educational videos and documentaries including PBS & BBC)
>   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:Alexander_Street>

Did this come about as a result of my conversation with them in Melbourne?

I ask because we're logging outcomes; but if so I'm very happy!

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing