New Gnuplot Extension

ecapessa
Dear friends of Mediawiki-extensions
I have written an extension to produce and display 2- and 3-dimensional
plots, using the plotting program Gnuplot.
Feel free to install and use this extension in your mediawiki instance.
See http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Gnuplot.
For problems and comments please use the discussion page.
Ecapessa

Re: New Gnuplot Extension

Bugzilla from grok@resist.ca

Re: New Gnuplot Extension

Aaron Sherman
On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 14:48 -0800, [hidden email] wrote:

> > I have written an extension to produce and display 2- and 3-dimensional
> > plots, using the plotting program Gnuplot.

> Worx fine (so far ;).

Woohoo! Now maybe Wikipedia can get that guy who insists on publishing
PowerPoint charts that predict the end of the world to back off ;)

I'll try this out on my wiki tonight. I have one graph at:

http://www.ajs.com/ajswiki/Image:Bellcurve.png

and another at:

http://www.ajs.com/~ajs/images/dice-methods.png (non-wiki)

which I used gnuplot for, and would rather maintain as data.

--
Aaron Sherman <[hidden email]>
Senior Systems Engineer and Toolsmith