New Google Maps extension.

Daniel Schwen-2
Since the old extension seems dormant/not working, and I didn't know about it
when I started mine :-), here is a new one:

http://www.schwen.de/wiki/GMap

This extension lets you embed an arbitrary amount of fully interactive Google
Maps objects into your wikipages. The mapcontrols appear when you move the
mouse over the map, and disappear when you leave it. A helper widget is
available wich outputs current coordinates and zoom-level on click, making it
easy to choose a map locaton to display.

It currently works in Konqueror and Firefox (Windows and Linux). I'm not so
sure about IE, maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I plan on
adding markers. If you remember my dynamap extension, it is undergoing a
complete rewrite.

Cheers,
Daniel
--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Dschwen
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Dschwen

Re: New Google Maps extension.

Heinz-Josef Lücking-2
Dschwen schrieb:

> Since the old extension seems dormant/not working, and I didn't know about it
> when I started mine :-), here is a new one:
>
> http://www.schwen.de/wiki/GMap
>
> This extension lets you embed an arbitrary amount of fully interactive Google
> Maps objects into your wikipages. The mapcontrols appear when you move the
> mouse over the map, and disappear when you leave it. A helper widget is
> available wich outputs current coordinates and zoom-level on click, making it
> easy to choose a map locaton to display.
>
> It currently works in Konqueror and Firefox (Windows and Linux). I'm not so
> sure about IE, maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I plan on
> adding markers. If you remember my dynamap extension, it is undergoing a
> complete rewrite.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
Nice Work

there are errors in IE "mycontrol0 ist undefiniert" (mycontrol0 is
undefined" I dont get a map.

Heinz