New Slack-like chat platform: Wikimedia Chat

New Slack-like chat platform: Wikimedia Chat

Pharos-3
I'd like to invite all WALRUS participants to the new 'Wikimedia Chat' platform that we premiered during the Wiknic on Sunday.

Here is a shortcut that will give you the token to create an account -

http://chat.wiknic.org

Note that this platform is still in beta, but we already have a #Wiknic channel, and hopefully its use can grow in future :)

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

Re: New Slack-like chat platform: Wikimedia Chat

Pharos-3
The Wikimedia Chat platform is now open to everyone, along with the WALRUS channel:

Note that this is a public forum.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)