New: TechCom office hour on April 17.

Daniel Kinzler-3
Hi all!

On April 17, TechCom will hold an ask-us-anything office hour on IRC. In the
past, we have held discussions about RFCs in this slot. In the future, we want
to do focus RFC discussions more on phabricator - we will still have IRC
meetings about RFCs some times, but we want to to try an more open format with
the office hours, to give room to ask TechCom questions or bring up recent
discussions and concerns outside the RFC process.

The first TechCom office hour will be held on #wikimedia-office next week, April
17, 2pm PDT (21:00 UTC, 23:00 CEST). Come and ask us anything, or tell us about
your ideas and concerns.

--
Daniel Kinzler
Principal Software Engineer, Core Platform

Re: New: TechCom office hour on April 17.

Daniel Kinzler-3
Just a quick reminder that this is in four hoursand a bit.

I'm really curious to see how this goes!

--
Daniel Kinzler
Principal Software Engineer, Core Platform

Re: New: TechCom office hour on April 17.

Marko Obrovac
Happening now in the #wikimedia-office freenode IRC channel. Come to find
out how the TechCom group and/or the RfC process work :)

Marko Obrovac, PhD
Senior Software Engineer
Wikimedia Foundation