New WikiProjects in Odia Wikipedia

Subhashish Panigrahi
Dear Folks,

First of all thanks all of you for your support to bring a swift in Odia Wikipedia of almost 530 articles in 4 months. We have reached 1090 articles.

Odia Wikipedia has started 2 new WikiProjects.
  1. Wikipedia for Odia Literature: This project is destined to gather more encyclopedic articles on Odia Literature. As of now our focus would be Documentation of Contemporary Odia literature. For the classic literature, we will start a new project.
  2. Odia loves Wikipedia: A project destined to gather more Public Domain media files (Pictures, PDF, Audio and Video) which will be beneficial for Odia Wikipedia. You just need to add {{Odia loves Wikipedia}} in any new media file you add in Wikimedia Commons.
So, please take part in the movement, Add more content, media files to make it reach in an active state.

Regards
ସୁଭପାSubhashishPanigrahi
ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ

facebook.com/OdiaWiki
Tweet @OdiaWiki

Re: New WikiProjects in Odia Wikipedia

wikiodisha1
Thank You Shubha bhai, to share newly started projects . Hop the project will be successful & will bring more new wikipedians...

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:44 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks & Regards,
Srikant Kedia
Odia (Oriya) Wikipedia Community

Mail ID - [hidden email]