Quantcast

New Wikimedia DC Board Members

Kirill Lokshin-3
Hello everyone,

I'm very pleased to announce that Kelly Doyle and Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight have joined the Wikimedia DC Board of Directors.

I'm sure that most of you already know Kelly and Rosie; for anyone who doesn't, Kelly currently serves as the Wikipedian in Residence for Gender Equity at West Virginia University Libraries, while Rosie is a co-founder of WikiProject Women in Red and the WikiWomen's User Group, among many other projects.

Please join me in congratulating them on their new roles!

Cheers,
Kirill

--
Kirill Lokshin