New board taking over -- Neuer Vorstand uebernimmt -- Nouveau comité: entrée en fonction

New board taking over -- Neuer Vorstand uebernimmt -- Nouveau comité: entrée en fonction

Michael Bimmler
Dear all,

it being now slightly past 00:00 in Switzerland (I am writing this
from Vancouver and I hope I don't get the time zones wrong) - I am
glad to announce that the new board is now officially in charge and
will from now on be your new point of contact for all questions (of
course, "old" board members will be there for advice where needed and
Fred and Ilario make sure that not all of the experience is lost).

The board can always be reached via this list and if you have private
queries, they all have [hidden email] addresses, e.g.
[hidden email]

It was a pleasure serving for and working with Wikimedia CH - I wish you well!

Goodbye,
Michael

--
Michael Bimmler

Re: New board taking over -- Neuer Vorstand uebernimmt -- Nouveau comité: entrée en fonction

Emmanuel Engelhart
Hi Michael,

it's sad to see you abandoning all your Wikimedia roles at the same time...
But is looks like you really want to start with something else now.
I wish you all the best for the future et thank you a lot for your work inside Wikimedia CH.

Best regards
Emmanuel