New committers

Chad
Hello,

We have two new committers joining the crowd:

Erik Zachte - ezachte - Working on Wikistats scripts
Diederik van Liere- diederik - Contractor working on data dump analysis.

Welcome aboard!

-Chad

Re: New committers

Lewis Cawte
On 11/10/10 12:18, Chad wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have two new committers joining the crowd:
>
> Erik Zachte - ezachte - Working on Wikistats scripts
> Diederik van Liere- diederik - Contractor working on data dump analysis.
>
> Welcome aboard!
>
> -Chad

Congrats and Welcome new committers!

Chad, you can add committers now? I thought Tim was the only person that
could do that..

-- Lewis Cawte (Lcawte)

Re: New committers

Chad
On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Lewis Cawte <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Congrats and Welcome new committers!
>
> Chad, you can add committers now? I thought Tim was the only person that
> could do that..
>
> -- Lewis Cawte (Lcawte)

I worked with Ryan Lane to get these created in Tim's
absence. They're working on WMF stuff, so adding them
was a procedural thing. Tim's still the one who does
the vast majority of this.

-Chad

Re: New committers

Antoine Musso-3
On 11/10/10 13:18, Chad wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have two new committers joining the crowd:
>
> Erik Zachte - ezachte - Working on Wikistats scripts
> Diederik van Liere- diederik - Contractor working on data dump analysis.

Welcome.  I created your userinfo files with a 'name' key.  You might
want to edit them.

See http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/USERINFO_file

Chad> maybe this step should be added in the procedural thing.

--
Ashar Voultoiz