New language

Wikipedia General mailing list
Hello,
I want to add a new language that's not available in Wikipédia. How can I do it please ?
Thank you

Re: New language

Francesco Ariis
Hello A-Y,

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 10:41:32AM +0000, A-Y Guéchi via Wikipedia-l wrote:
> I want to add a new language that's not available in Wikipédia. How can I do it please ?

is your language listed in here by any chance?

    https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages#Wikipedia

Re: New language

Wikipedia General mailing list
 Hello Francesco,
Thanks for your answer, the language I wanted to add is Algerian language called : Dzaïria or Algerian arabic (Darija).
In this list I found the Algerian-Moroccan langage, the request was rejected, but it's not the same think, the Algerian language is spoken only in Algeria and in one town in Morocco, that's all.
How can I do to add it please ?
Greetings
    Le mercredi 29 avril 2020 à 13:07:00 UTC+2, Francesco Ariis <[hidden email]> a écrit :

 Hello A-Y,

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 10:41:32AM +0000, A-Y Guéchi via Wikipedia-l wrote:
> I want to add a new language that's not available in Wikipédia. How can I do it please ?

is your language listed in here by any chance?

    https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages#Wikipedia

Re: New language

Amir E. Aharoni
There is an Incubator Wikipedia in Algerian Arabic here:
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/arq/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%BE%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%91%D8%A9

It appears in the list as "Jazayri".

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 29 באפר׳ 2020 ב-22:54 מאת ‪A-Y Guéchi via Wikipedia-l‬‏ <‪
[hidden email]‬‏>:‬

>  Hello Francesco,
> Thanks for your answer, the language I wanted to add is Algerian language
> called : Dzaïria or Algerian arabic (Darija).
> In this list I found the Algerian-Moroccan langage, the request was
> rejected, but it's not the same think, the Algerian language is spoken only
> in Algeria and in one town in Morocco, that's all.
> How can I do to add it please ?
> Greetings
>     Le mercredi 29 avril 2020 à 13:07:00 UTC+2, Francesco Ariis <
> [hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>  Hello A-Y,
>
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 10:41:32AM +0000, A-Y Guéchi via Wikipedia-l wrote:
> > I want to add a new language that's not available in Wikipédia. How can
> I do it please ?
>
> is your language listed in here by any chance?
>
>     https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages#Wikipedia

Re: New language

Kahina Oussaid
Hello,
the algerian wikipeia exist, follow this link:
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/arq/%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83_%D9%81%D9%8A_%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7

Envoyé à partir d’Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>