New licensing update CentralNotice

Anonymous Dissident
The vote for the LU has now ended, and we need a message for mid-May announcing the results of the vote. Two new lines of text are required and your help in translating them is very much appreciated.

Thanks to all,

'Anonymous Dissident'

Re: New licensing update CentralNotice

Alex-469

Additional licensing update requests: <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LU/T>.

--
Az1568

Re: New licensing update CentralNotice

Md Yosri

Thanks for the links. I'm been scratching my head to find the pages I need to translate.

> 3, 2009 at 1:26 AM, Anonymous Dissident <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> The vote for the LU has now ended, and we need a message
> for mid-May announcing the results of the vote. Two new
> lines of text are required and your help in translating them
> is very much appreciated.
>

> Request link: <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/CentralNotice>.Additional licensing
> update requests: <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LU/T>.
>

> --
> Az1568
>

> -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Re: New licensing update CentralNotice

Anonymous Dissident
I only realised I'd not posted the links after sending the mail. Thanks Az for doing that; and sorry I forgot earlier.

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Md Yosri <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks for the links. I'm been scratching my head to find the pages I need to translate.

> 3, 2009 at 1:26 AM, Anonymous Dissident <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> The vote for the LU has now ended, and we need a message
> for mid-May announcing the results of the vote. Two new
> lines of text are required and your help in translating them
> is very much appreciated.
>

> Request link: <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/CentralNotice>.Additional licensing
> update requests: <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LU/T>.
>

> --
> Az1568
>

> -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Re: New licensing update CentralNotice

Casey Brown-3
On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 8:24 AM, Md Yosri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for the links. I'm been scratching my head to find the pages I need to translate.

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!  Chances are
that one of the ~350 other people on this list will have the same
question. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023