New time for my talk

Asaf Bartov-2
Hello, everyone.

I have missed many talks at Wikimania over the years, but this one is new: I hilariously missed my own talk!

I apologize to the audience for the no-show.  I have now taken the liberty of rescheduling my talk for 12pm at Don Genaro, which seems available on the Programme (which is edit-protected...).

Please do show up if you'd like to learn about the accidental canon and other lessons from 16 years of building digital libraries.

https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/Accidental_Canon_and_Other_Lessons_From_Building_Digital_Libraries

If you can't, or want a sneak preview to make up your mind, the slides are available in the submission page.

See you there! :)

   A.
--
    Asaf Bartov
    Wikimedia Foundation

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

Re: New time for my talk

Danny B.-3
Updated the schedule...

Re: New time for my talk

Asaf Bartov-2
Thanks, Danny!

Don Genaro, by the way, is that shy room on the 2nd floor opposite the breakfast room.

See you in half an hour! :)

   A.

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Danny B. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Updated the schedule...

Re: New time for my talk

Chris Keating-2

Please don't be early for this  as the chairs' meeting will not work with a big audience :)

On 19 Jul 2015 11:25, "Danny B." <[hidden email]> wrote:
Updated the schedule...

Re: New time for my talk

Omar David Sandoval Sida-2
Updated even on printed programme

Updated the schedule...

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Omar David Sandoval Sida <[hidden email]> wrote:
Updated even on printed programme

Oh wow!  Is there something the organizing team can't do? :)

   A.
--
    Asaf Bartov
    Wikimedia Foundation

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

Re: New time for my talk

Philippe Beaudette-3

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Oh wow!  Is there something the organizing team can't do? :)

….get you to the presentation on time, evidently… :P

/me runs.

Philippe Beaudette  \\  Director, Community Advocacy \\ Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
T: 1-415-839-6885 x6643 [hidden email]  :  @Philippewiki

Re: New time for my talk

Pine W

Need to be careful, Philippe. Asaf might accidentally place your luggage on the next flight to Anchorage.

Pine

T: <a href="tel:1-415-839-6885%20x6643" value="+14158396885" target="_blank">1-415-839-6885 x6643 [hidden email]  :  @Philippewiki