New version of Nepali Wikipedia translator is released.

New version of Nepali Wikipedia translator is released.

Rajesh Pandey-2
Hello all,
A new version of Nepali wikipedia translator is released, it contains features to copy templates from English and Hindi Wikipedia. It can also be used to translate into Nepali and then save.

I was able to copy more than 1000 templates in one sitting.

Thanks to the works from Rich Farmbrough, that inspired me to work on template copier and also to Autowikibrowser team for their work in Autowikibrowser for their library.

All the best and good luck to Wikiconference india 2011 participants

Cheers.

--
Rajesh Pandey

Re: New version of Nepali Wikipedia translator is released.

Rajesh Pandey-2

Hello all,
A new version of Nepali wikipedia translator is released, it contains features to copy templates from English and Hindi Wikipedia. It can also be used to translate into Nepali and then save.

I was able to copy more than 1000 templates in one sitting.

Thanks to the works from Rich Farmbrough, that inspired me to work on template copier and also to Autowikibrowser team for their work in Autowikibrowser for their library.

All the best and good luck to Wikiconference india 2011 participants

Cheers.

Link: nepaliwikipediatranslator.googlecode.com
--
Rajesh Pandey

Re: New version of Nepali Wikipedia translator is released.

BalaSundaraRaman
Thanks Rajesh for this tool. Importing templates and localising them is a rather cumbersome process.
Also liked how you discovered the Nepali Wikipedia: http://code.google.com/p/nepaliwikipediatranslator/#Author’s_Native_language :-)

- Sundar

"That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."

Re: New version of Nepali Wikipedia translator is released.

Rajesh Pandey-2
Thanks Bala for the complements.
I have copied several templates from English Wiki to Hindi Wikipedia and they look good. This might be helpful for Admins and bot operators. May be I will add a bot request page in hiwiki somewhere and offer some low tech bot operators with whatever I can at my leissure time.