New version of wikilabels

Amir Tafreshi
Hello,
Wikilabels [1] is the system to label edits for ORES. Until now, users
would have to visit a page in Wikipedia, for example WP:Labels [2] and
install a gadget and then label edits for ORES. With the new version
(0.4.0) deployed today, you can directly go to Wikilabels home page, for
example https://labels.wmflabs.org/ui/enwiki and label edits from there. If
you installed the gadget, you can remove it now. We also provided some sort
of minification and bundling to improve its performance.

Labeling edits would help ORES work more accurately and in case ORES review
tool is not enabled in your wiki, you can provide these data for us using
wikilabels so can enable it for your wiki as well!

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_labels
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Labels

Best
--
Amir Sarabadani Tafreshi
Software Engineer (contractor)

Re: New version of wikilabels

Victor Porton
I visited https://labels.wmflabs.org/ui/enwiki and pressed OK on
accessing information on all wikis.

After this I was redirected to https://labels.wmflabs.org/auth/cal
id="-x-evo-selection-start-
marker">lback/?oauth_verifier=XXX&oauth_token=YYY and saw an empty
(entirely white) Web page.

On Sun, 2017-01-08 at 21:43 +0330, Amir Tafreshi wrote:

> Hello,
> Wikilabels [1] is the system to label edits for ORES. Until now,
> users
> would have to visit a page in Wikipedia, for example WP:Labels [2]
> and
> install a gadget and then label edits for ORES. With the new version
> (0.4.0) deployed today, you can directly go to Wikilabels home page,
> for
> example https://labels.wmflabs.org/ui/enwiki and label edits from
> there. If
> you installed the gadget, you can remove it now. We also provided
> some sort
> of minification and bundling to improve its performance.
>
> Labeling edits would help ORES work more accurately and in case ORES
> review
> tool is not enabled in your wiki, you can provide these data for us
> using
> wikilabels so can enable it for your wiki as well!
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_labels
> [2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Labels
>
> Best

Re: New version of wikilabels

Amir Tafreshi
You need to initiate OAuth (which was successful) but then open the page
again: https://labels.wmflabs.org/ui/enwiki. Ideally, it should redirect
you to the labeling page. I will fix it now.

Best

On 8 January 2017 at 21:50, Victor Porton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I visited https://labels.wmflabs.org/ui/enwiki and pressed OK on
> accessing information on all wikis.
>
> After this I was redirected to https://labels.wmflabs.org/auth/cal
> id="-x-evo-selection-start-
> marker">lback/?oauth_verifier=XXX&oauth_token=YYY and saw an empty
> (entirely white) Web page.
>
> On Sun, 2017-01-08 at 21:43 +0330, Amir Tafreshi wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Wikilabels [1] is the system to label edits for ORES. Until now,
> > users
> > would have to visit a page in Wikipedia, for example WP:Labels [2]
> > and
> > install a gadget and then label edits for ORES. With the new version
> > (0.4.0) deployed today, you can directly go to Wikilabels home page,
> > for
> > example https://labels.wmflabs.org/ui/enwiki and label edits from
> > there. If
> > you installed the gadget, you can remove it now. We also provided
> > some sort
> > of minification and bundling to improve its performance.
> >
> > Labeling edits would help ORES work more accurately and in case ORES
> > review
> > tool is not enabled in your wiki, you can provide these data for us
> > using
> > wikilabels so can enable it for your wiki as well!
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_labels
> > [2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Labels
> >
> > Best

Amir Sarabadani Tafreshi