No WikiSysop post install

Vicki Brown
My mediawiki installation succeeded (after several broken attempts). However

   There is no user by the name "WikiSysop".

What can I do? Do I have to re-install? Can I grant sysop permissions in some
manner? Can I simply create a user??
--
- Vicki

     ZZZ
  zzZ                   San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 z  |\     _,,,---,,_   Books, Cats, Tech
zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_  http://cfcl.com/vlb
  |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-'  http://heatercats.com
 '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)      http://cfcl.com/vlb/weblog

Re: No WikiSysop post install

Rob Church
Create a user in the normal manner, and then add two rows in the
user_groups table; the ug_user field should be set to the ID of the
new user (probably 1), while the ug_group values should be "sysop" and
"bureaucrat" respectively.

Rob Church