No new dumps since last month?

Bugzilla from fbriere@fbriere.net
Hi!  Since the switch to XML format, we've seen regular dumps every 1-2
weeks, which was much appreciated by people like me who run analysis
tools on them.  Unfortunately, there hasn't been any new dump since the
last Dec 13-18 run.  Does anybody know if/when they are scheduled to
resume?

--
             Frédéric Brière    <*>    [hidden email]

 =>  <[hidden email]> IS NO MORE:  <http://www.abacomsucks.com>  <=

Re: No new dumps since last month?

Brion Vibber
Frederic Briere wrote:
> Hi!  Since the switch to XML format, we've seen regular dumps every 1-2
> weeks, which was much appreciated by people like me who run analysis
> tools on them.  Unfortunately, there hasn't been any new dump since the
> last Dec 13-18 run.  Does anybody know if/when they are scheduled to
> resume?

I'm rewriting the system that manages the dumps to finish automating it. Should
start running again this week.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Brion Vibber <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm rewriting the system that manages the dumps to finish automating it.
> Should start running again this week.

That's good to hear.  Thanks!